Issue 113 - April 2011 - Page 24
Baby Pacey Moore Prayer Request
Message circulating via Facebook and Twitter asks recipients to pray for 3 month old Pacey Moore who was admitted to the Cabell Huntington Hospital with Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
The circulating message was derived from a Facebook Event page set up for Baby Pacey and his family in early March, 2011. An update on the event page noted that Pacey is recovering from his illness and making good progress. The original event page is no longer publicly accessible, but Pacey's aunt has confirmed that he making good progress and the family hopes that he will be home from hospital soon.
Detailed analysis and references below example.
Last updated: 9th March 2011
First published: 9th March 2011
Article written by Brett M. Christensen
About Brett Christensen and Hoax-Slayer
PRAYER FOR BABY PACEY MOORE
Happening Now at EVERYWHERE--YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ANY WHERE--JUST PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS BABY AND HIS FAMILY
Baby Pacey Moore is the 3 month old son of Jarrett and Brandi Moore. Brandi just had 2 different gallbladder surgeries due to stones being in two different places. The day after her surgery, Baby Pacey was admitted in the hospital at TRMC for having RSV. A few days later, he was flown out to Cabell Huntington Hospital due to breathing trouble and he was placed on a ventilator. After getting him there they found out he also had... developed pneumonia. He started doing some better and they started trying to turn the ventilator down and then had to turn it back up. He now has a feeding tube and has had a set back. Now they are afraid that he is bleeding internally and his blood is clotting too fast. This family and this baby REALLY needs everyone’s prayers.
PLEASE READ THIS AND REPOST IT TO EVERYONE YOU CAN. THEY NEED URGENT PRAYERS RIGHT NOW! (I hope I got all the details right on this..if not, feel free to correct me) After clicking on “I’m attending”, go to the top left side under Pacey’s picture and click on “select guests to invite” and invite everyone on your friends list...PLEASE!
Heavenly Father Please send your Brightest angles to watch over and help heal Pacey Moore. Please father help his parents to have the strength to heal themselves. Thank you
This message, which is circulating rapidly via Facebook, Twitter and other social networks, asks recipients to pray for the recovery of three month old Pacey Moore who was admitted to hospital with breathing difficulties caused by Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and later developed pneumonia. The message explains that baby Pacey was seriously ill and required a ventilator and feeding tube. The message asks that people repost the information to others as well as offer prayers for Pacey and his family.
The claims in the message are true. The message originated from a Facebook Event page set up for Pacey and his family in early March, 2011. An update posted on the event page noted that Pacey was now doing well and was breathing without the ventilator. This original event page is no longer publicly accessible for privacy reasons. However, Pacey's aunt has confirmed that he making good progress and the family hopes that he will be home from hospital soon.
Pages in this month's issue:
- "Photo U Got Tagged In" Rogue App
- Internet Rumour: Ramsgate Abduction Attempts - Man With Grey Hair & Glasses Driving a Red Car
- Little Rupert The One Pound Deer
- Is Lemon A Cancer Killer That is 10,000 Times Stronger Than Chemotherapy?
- Modelling Agency Overpayment Scam
- Japanese Tsunami 'Whale into Building' Clickjacking Scam
- Hacker Warning Hoax - Do Not Accept Friend Requests From Bobby Roberts
- DHL Notification Malware Email
- Crosses on the Beach at Santa Barbara - ACLU Suit Against Military Crosses And Prayer in the Military?
- Scammers Exploit 'Facebook Closing Down' Hoaxes via Rogue Apps
- July 2011 - 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays
- Craigslist iPad Giveaway Survey Scam
- Buscopan Syrup Recall Warning
- Facebook 'Virus Alert' - Charlie Sheen Found Dead
- White Van with Red Dragon Abduction Alert Messages
- Crocodile In Sugar Mill Sump
- Australian Tax Refund Scam Email
- Dog Comes Home With Deadly Snake Around His Snout
- Bogus Hacker Warning - ' Between First and Second Names in Facebook Chat
- False Virus Warning - Do Not Add "Smartgrrl15" Because Its a Virus
- New Prison Photographs - Prison vs Work
- Pepsi Can Email Hoax
- False Story Claims 450 Gaza Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten in Mass Muslim Marriage
- Baby Pacey Moore Prayer Request
- Slow Dance Charity Hoax
- Fake BBC News Alert Warns of Radiation Rain in Asian Countries
- Yahoo Account Phishing Scam Email