Debunking email hoaxes and exposing Internet scams since 2003!
Site Search - Search Hoax-Slayer
- To perform a search, just enter one or more words in the search box and click the "Search" button.
- If you are looking for
information about a particular hoax or scam, try inputting a key word or phrase from the email you received. A quick way to do this is to copy the word or phrase from the message and paste it directly into the search box.
- You can enhance your chances of quickly finding what your are looking for by selecting the radio button that best suits the type of search you wish to perform.
- Enclosing words in double quotes will search for the exact phrase entered in the search box.
If you can't find what you are looking for, these options might be helpful:
- Check the Site Map. The Site Map has direct links to high-level pages on the site.
- Check the FAQ. The FAQ page contains answers to many common enquiries.