- Seven Classic Email Hoaxes Of Days Gone By
Here we revisit seven classic email hoaxes that got forwarded around the planet and back again multiple times.
- 8 Hoaxes Featuring Strange and Fabulous Creatures
Here we discuss 8 popular hoaxes that feature, fairies, mermaids, monsters, giants, and other strange creatures. What other hoaxes would you add to the list?
- Don't Assume All Your Friends Know About These Six Internet Scams
Perhaps you are already pretty Internet savvy and can easily recognize these six common Internet scams. But, don't assume that all of your friends and family know about them as well. You might be quite surprised!
- Three Facebook Related Hoaxes That Just will NOT Die
Here we discuss three Facebook hoaxes that keep resurfacing at regular intervals, year in year out.
- Six Phone Scams You Really Need to Know About
Phone based scamming is on the rise. Phone scammers use many cover stories to trick people into sending them money and personal information.
- 5 Current Facebook Scams To Watch Out For
Facebook is a perfect venue for scammers to distribute their malicious messages and find new victims. Here are five current Facebook scams to watch out for.
- 8 Highly Misleading Viral Messages About Food and Health
Here we list eight health and food messages that circulate continually. All contain misleading and inaccurate information.
- 5 Current Malware Emails To Watch Out For
These are five of the most common malware emails currently hitting inboxes.
- Current Ebola Related Hoaxes
Here we list the current crop of Ebola related hoaxes.
- Hoax-Slayer's Current Top Five Dumbest Hoaxes
A Few of The Most Ridiculous Internet Hoaxes Currently Circulating.
- The Hoax-Slayer All Time Top Five Spider Hoaxes
Perhaps because they fill so many of us with fear and trepidation, spiders are a common and recurring theme in many Internet hoaxes. The five spider hoaxes listed here are among the most popular of all Hoax-Slayer articles.
- Watch Out For These 6 Christmas Internet Scams
Every year, as Christmas draws near, cybercriminals tend to ramp up their nefarious activities.